Saturday, February 25, 2012

Surplus 1st Quarter Samplers For Sale

February Monthly Sampler Layout

Today I made up some more Monthly Samplers using the rest of the supplies I had on hand. Once these surplus kits are gone, I won't have anymore 1st Quarter Samplers for sale. We will be moving onto 2nd Quarter Samplers soon! Here is what I have for purchase:

2 January Samplers
Card Samples
Scrapbook Sample

6 February Samplers
Card Samples
Scrapbook Sample

2 March Samplers
Card Samples
Scrapbook Sample

Samplers are $6 each. If you take a whole quarter, you get a punch on your punch card. Those who end up purchasing every month this year will get a free bonus sampler at the end of the year.

Each sampler makes a 12x12 scrapbook layout or a set of 8 cards. If making cards, you will need to use your own stamps. Even if you have already purchased but would like more, feel free to take more. :)

Reserve your Surplus Sampler(s) by February 28th. Or I'm going to start using them for my own scrapbooks and card stash, lol! Thanks!

No comments: