Saturday, January 28, 2012

Enchanted Sampler Layout $6


February's Sampler features Sale-A-Brations Enchantment line!

And wow! I am thrilled that so many of you are interested in this year's Monthly Samplers! Thank you so much! This simple style is something I can get really passionate about so I am looking foward to an awesome year of creating with you! Thank you, thank you again!

Yes, I'm going to call these Monthly Samplers. Then you can decide if they become Card Kits or Scrap Kits! :) The contents are the same no matter what. :)

February's Sampler will include:

2 12x12" cardstock in Vanilla
6 4x4" in Enchantment (SAB!)
6 3x3" cardstock pieces in Vanilla
1 foot of Enchantment Ribbon (SAB!)
1 Enchantment Brad (SAB!)
1 heart punch embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder

These Sale-A-Bration products are normally only earned with $50 purchases this quarter. So getting to sample these products is an extra special treat. Otherwise, you would need to spend $100 in SU product to get access to the exclusive DSP, brads, and ribbon.

Above is the February contents put into layout form. This time I didn't trim down the DSP and just butted them up against each other. You could do this too! For your pictures, you may still want to trim or the vanilla DSP would be totally covered up. I like a little background to show somewhere. Or sometime reverse they method by trimming your DSP to 3-3/4" squares and butting your pictures together.

Here are the embellishments you will receive.


Here are the flip-sides of the DSP that I didn't show on my page layout.


Reserve your 1st Quarter Samplers by January 31st. If you already reserved the January Sampler and would like to add the February or the whole quarter, just let me know! Those who purchase the whole quarter will get a punch on their card. :)

I will post cards made with this Sampler soon. Remember, for cards you must use your own stamps.

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: