Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Twitterpated Sampler Cards $6


I explained in my post about the 2012 Scrap Kits that the contents can be used to make cards too. Well, I got a lot of response to that so here are the samples I made up using the same product in the scrap kit. The only thing you have to add yourself is the stamped images. SU will not allow me to sell kits with stamped images, sorry.

I used the stamp set called Perfect Punches. And I didn't even punch out the sentiments, I just stamped them right onto the white cardstock from the Jan Sampler. Here is the stamp set for you to see, it's $17.95. Add the Basic Grey Marker for $3.50 to ink your stamps, place an order for these two items outside of Stamp Club, and get a punch on your punch card for your purchase!


To turn your January Sampler into a card kit and to make the cards that I made, just follow these tips:
  • Cut your your 2 12x12 sheets of cardstock into 8 4x8 pieces.
  • Fold your 4x8 pieces in half to make square cards.
  • Trim your 4x4" designer papers down to 3-1/2" squares.
  • Cut your 6" of ribbon into two 3" pieces.
If you don't already know about how I am going to offer these kits monthly for 2012 and that you can order by month or quarter, earn punches and bonus kits, and get a free extra foot of ribbon for contacting me by tomorrow (Wednesday), then you will want to click here for all the details!
Thanks for all the interest that I've already gotten the first day! I am glad that so many of you are inspired!

No comments: