Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet Shop Sampler Cards $6


I wanted to finish showing you all the layout and card samples using the 1st Quarter Samplers by today. Whew, I barely made it!

These are the cards I made using the March Sampler. It features the Sweet Shop designer paper in the Occasions Mini. The card bases are the 2 12x12 pieces of cardstock, Soft Suede color, cut into 8 4x8" card bases.

I did the same corner rounding of the designer papers as I did for the layout.
  • Trim designer papers to 3-3/4" squares, except the ice cream paper
  • Corner round the 3-3/4" squares if you want
  • Trim the ice cream paper into strips 3" long. You will need three strips for three cards
I used a birthday stamp from Happiest Birthday Wishes, it's a hostess stamp set. I'm sure we all have plenty of birthday stamps to choose from! Or host a stamping workshop to earn your own Happiest Birthday Wishes! :) I stamped in Soft Suede using an ink pad, $5.95. Or you can use the Soft Suede marker for $3.50 if you prefer. It's great when the ink matches the cardstock!
Who doesn't need a stash of birthday cards! If you haven't already signed up for the Jan, Feb, and/or March Samplers, you can still do so! Let me know which months you want and how many of each month. Some are getting duplicates so they can do layouts AND cards. :) Sign up for the whole quarter and get a punch on your punch card.
Thanks for the tremendous amount on interest in these Monthly Samplers! I am beyond blown away by the response!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very cute! I am loving the scrapbook pages! And I love that I can make cards if I want, too! Awesome!