Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Shop Sampler Layout $6


The March Sampler features Sweet Shop from the Occasions Mini Catalog. You will receive:

2 12x12" Cardstock in Soft Suede
6 4x4" DSP in Sweet Shop
6 3x3" Journal Cards in White
1 Foot Sweet Shop Twine
1 Sweet Shop Brad
Punch Outs for Ice Cream Cone

As you can see I put the decorative/journal quadrants along the sides this time. I also corner rounded the DSP. You could corner round your pictures too. I didn't corner round the white cardstock, but you could do that too.

Here is the first page:


Here is the second page:


Here is a close-up of the accent piece. I made the ice cream cone with the Pennant Punch and Scallop Circle Punch. That twine is so easy to work with! I also like to cut the prongs off my brads and then glue dot them....minimize that bulk when you can!


Coming up next will be March Sampler Cards! And tomorrow is our deadline to sign up for the Jan, Feb, March, or Quarter Samplers. There's still room for YOU! :)

No comments: