Monday, January 23, 2012

Twitterpated Sampler Layout $6



The January Sampler features the Twitterpated line in the Occasions Mini!

Hey Guys! It's here! The plan for 2012 Scrap Kits is ready, and I am so happy to finally roll it out for you! Click the pictures to see bigger images.

As I said in my customer email, I am simplifying our kits this year. I have been longing for more simplicity in my personal scrapbooking, and I thought you might be too. I guess I wasn't brave enough to be the first to go that direction, but now that it's all the rage...I am happy to offer a Stampin' Up version!

I like my SU version because we are using 4x4 quadrants which allows for a lot of flexibility. We are also still using 12x12 cardstock to get that traditional scrapbooking experience.

The January Kit will include:

2 12x12 sheets of Baja Breeze cardstock
6 4x4 sheets (a full sampling) of the Twitterpated Designer Paper
6 3x3 white sheets for journaling
1 Twitterpated Button
1 Strip of Twitterpated Ruffled Ribbon
1 Snowflake Punch-Out

Here you can see the DSP better on the first page:


And here is closer up on the second page. I love the white snowflake on white, so crisp looking. That ribbon is fantastic, too!


Here are the other sides of the double-sided papers so you can switch them up as you please. Want to use ALL the sides of the DSP? Maybe you want to make a second layout on your own white 12x12?

I will offer an ADD-ON for just $4. It will include everything in the kit except the 12x12.


You can really do a lot of different things with these kits if you prefer. Myself, I plan to keep the papers in 4x4 (trimmed 1/4") and to have my pictures size 4x4, 6x4, or 2x4 (trimmed 1/4"). Remember, I'm going for SIMPLE this year!

As for titles, I will probably just stamp something in one of the journal spots...using quote or sentiment stamps. This year I'm toning down the titles and focusing on the journaling. If you don't want that many journal spots, omit some white sheets and mount pictures on the DSP for cute frames!

Stay tuned for cards made with this kit, too! You can always purchase a kit to make cards instead. What an affordable way to sample SU's lines on a budget! 12x12 cuts down to 4 cards sized 4x8, folded in half to 4x4. So a kit would make 8 cards!

By the end of January, I hope to have the whole quarter available to you. For February, we will be using the Enchanted Line from Sale-A-Bration. And for March, we will be using the Sweet Line from the Occasions Mini Catalog! The kits will have the same general contents as the one shown here...6 4x4 DSP sheets, 6 3x3 white sheets, a punch-out or die-cut, ribbon, and accessory.

January Kit: Reserve now for just $6!

1st Quarter Kits:
Reserve now for $18 and earn a punch on your punch card!

Add-On's:
Reserve the first quarter add-on's for $12 and earn an additional punch on your punch card!

Free Title and End Pages:
Purchase all 12 kits in 2012 monthly or quarterly and earn these two pages free! You don't have to purchase all at once, but must have purchased all 12 monthly kits by the end of the year.

Kick-Off Bonus! Anyone who contacts me by Wed, Jan 25th at 9pm to reserve the first quarter of kits will get an extra foot of Twitterpated Pleated Ribbon!

Payments Due: Jan or First Quarter payments are due by Tue, Jan 31st.

Also, if there is enough interest, I will host "Scrap Kit Crop Nights" in March, June, Sept, and December. :)

I am also able to ship these for anyone long distance. One kit ships for $4. Three kits (a quarter) ships for $6.

Stay tuned for my Jan layout with pictures included, card samples using the Jan kit, Feb & Mar Kits, AND how I am organizing a user-friendly "Crop Spot" in my stamp room!

I sure hope you are inspired because I am pumped about easy-peasy scrappin' this year! I hope you will join me!!!

No comments: