Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Organizing Paper Shares


One of my most popular offerings is Designer Paper Shares.  I love them as much as you do!   6x6", 4x6", I don't care.  Just give me a sampling of the latest Stampin' Up! papers, will ya?!  :)

Our last paper share was from the new Spring Catalog, 24 6x6" sheets for $8.  It was a very popular share. What a bargain!

I used to keep my shares in the plastic bag that I hand them out in.  I have been so inspired by clothespins lately, though, that I decided to clip my DSP together by themes.  Then I put them all into my Berry Basket from my special friend, Noelle.

It's so true that "cuteness" is motivating.  Having these papers out, so nicely displayed and organized, just makes me want to craft!

So that's what I'm off to do.  Just thought you might like to see another fun organizing system.  :)

No comments: