Tuesday, March 12, 2013

e-cloth ~ General Purpose for Craft Room




Today I want to show you how I use General Purpose e-cloths in my craft room.   

To learn how e-cloths work with just water and no chemicals, just click here.  There's a quick video you can watch.

Many of you know how much I love my craft room.  And I share a lot of my supplies because I teach stamping classes in my home.  Sometimes I get in the mood to sanitize my ink pads, plastic stamp cases, markers, and acrylic blocks...especially during flu season!  Now I quickly and easily use water and e-cloth.



Some complain that their rubber stamps don't cling to their acrylic blocks well.  Well, that happens because of the grime on the blocks.  e-cloth cleans up our pretty clear blocks like nobody's business!  Get your cling back, ladies!  



For a full run-down about e-cloth, CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions, just ask.



No comments: