Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sampler Packaging

Hey All! Thank you so much for the tremendous response to my 2012 Scrapping/Card Kits! The card concept has been almost as popular as the scrapping concept! Maybe we should call them "Sampler Kits" or something like that? Any suggestions?


I put together this water park layout very quickly with our new quadrant style layout. I wanted to show you how I did not use journal cards on all 6 of the DSP pieces. Some can be left "exposed" if you want less journaling on your pages. I love my little title on the journal sheet with the red ribbon. It was just a stamp I had that says, "so many smiles". I love that! Easy, peasy!

The DSP is on the Clearance Rack, Pawsitively Prints shown below. It's just $3.99 for the package of 12 double-sided sheets! If you haven't checked out the Clearance Rack, you will want to! There are several current punches in the older style like the snowflake punch, ribbon, and seasonal things like Valentine's Day paper and rub-on's! Let me know if you have any questions about ordering from the Clearance Rack.

I also wanted to show you how I plan to package the kits this year. I want everything to be see-through, highly visible, and easily accessible. So we will use clear bags for the 12x12 and then the journal cards, DSP, and accessories will be in their own little clear, self adhered envelope. I took a picture of just January's kit packaged this way, but most of you are purchasing the whole quarter (thank you!). I will put all your 12x12 together in one bag and then each month's accessories will be bagged separately in the little envelopes. I hope you can just put these in your plastic 12x12 containers or a basket or something portable to take these where ever you need, and to easily see what you are working on. :)


Today I have to order more supplies because I have met my goal in numbers for this awesome project! But there's plenty room for more! You guys are the best! Remember, contact me by 9pm tonight to reserve first quarter and you will get an extra foot of that fantastic pleated ribbon!

No comments: