Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Scrap Kit $9

This month we are using Sale-A-Bration supplies for our pages. The designer paper and the buttons/ribbon are two different Sale-A-Bration items that can each be earned with a $50 SU purchase. But I wanted to use them on the kit this month so you can have a little sample of the Sale-A-Bration goodies with just a $9 kit. :)

The colors are very bright and "happy". The picture here is not exactly true to color. I just love the yellow 12x12 in SU's new color, Daffodil.

12x12: Daffodil (new)
Frames: Peach (new) and Wasabi (new)
Title: Simple Alphabet dies
Dies: Clear "Flower" Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim XL Die
Punch: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots

This big flower die is so fun. Someday I will use it for quilting, I will! Adding the embossing to the pattern paper really adds some extra dimension.

And the Tasteful Trim die...it's fabulous! I purchased it just for my scrap kits but it's been great fun with cards too. Just ask my Stamp Clubs! :)

If you would like this month's kit, please contact me by March 17th. I accept check payments or you can even pay via the Paypal button on the top right of my blog. Long distance orders within the U.S. are accepted with additional $4 shipping.

Remember, if you don't scrapbook, you can still sample these fun Sale-A-Bration themed supplies to make cards! :) Two sheets of 12x12 will net you 8 4x8" card bases, the frame cardstocks make great layers, and of course you have plenty of accessories like scallops, ribbon, buttons, die-cuts, and punches to finish cards off. How about using letters in the title for monograms?! Woohoo!

No comments: