Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jamie's Stamping Cafe Tour

I now have things up on the wall in my classroom space in the basement. We sure enjoy this space for Stamp Club. And I hope many others of you will be able to come by sometime for a class or workshop! Here is a little tour for those of you who haven't been by yet.

This is our basement classroom. We seat 10 comfortably. Check out the awesome lighting!

Up close, here is the art I have next to the windows. I wrapped SU fabric around styrofoam for the outside pieces. And I framed SU paper in the middle. The frames were oak that I painted white. Then I tucked a little daisy into the frame.

Here's the other side of the window.

Here is our Big Shot Station because we use the Big Shot for every Stamp Class!

Here is where I earn the name "Stamping Cafe". Hot tea is served at every Stamp Camp. Actually, Jeff and boys take care of this for us. Great help!

Above the tea and snack table is the white cabinet door from Habitat Resale that displays cards. I strung a wire across by using Command hooks.

And since I love the strung wire concept, along the opposite wall I have my Scrap Kits displayed. A layout is available each month for $9.

Since we love to have a good time in the Stamp Cafe, we often lose track of time! So here's our handy class clock. ;) And I use the SAB chalk vinyl to post information that my stampers might need to know....next Club dates, how many scrap kits are available for purchase, current product share information, etc.

We are able to enter orders right into the computer on Club nights. Above are my scrapbooks for anyone looking for inspiration. And I'm still keeping real plants alive in the Goodwill bird cage I found for $1.99! Woohoo, what a find! And wow, what a miracle that my plants are still alive. I'm crafty, but I'm not a green thumb!

I hope you enjoyed this little tour. Anyone is welcome to come play with us! Just contact me for class schedules. :)

4 comments:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Love it! So wish I lived close enough to come to your classes!

Leanne said...

What a great classroom space. I wished I lived close enough to come to one of your classes. It looks like so much fun. Thanks for linking to We're ORganized Wednesday.

June K. said...

Wow, what a great space for classes. Looks so roomy. Looks like you thought of everything too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I'm ready to come and create in your space! How beautiful.