Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Door Window

As many of you know, I try to get creative when working with this silly garage door window in the kitchen. For spring, I hung a little sign and added vinyl flourishes to the window. The flourishes are called, well, "Flourishes" in SU's Definitely Decorative brochure. I didn't use all the pieces. It's $14.95 and comes in black, chocolate, sand, white, and clear. I used chocolate.


Here is the sign up close. I painted a navy blue sign white. Then die cut letters with my Simple Alphabet dies from SU. The designer paper is my favorite, Greenhouse Gala. Then I put white paper flowers from SU all along the bottom with SU pearls in the center of each. The sign is hung with Marina Mist Seam Binding.


Today is one of our first beautiful spring days. Hope you are enjoying your day!

3 comments:

June K. said...

Love your door, Jamie.

Angela aka disneychick said...

Very cute! Love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the door