Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vinyl Wall Decor & Making Memories Shelf

Well, wouldn't you know. I start fixing up my stamp room, putting fun vinyl on the wall, and now we find a house we really want to buy. We put in an offer today, and our house is not even on the market. I'm a bit in freak-out mode!

But hey, at least I will have a head start on setting up a new stamping room if I get the opportunity. I love the ideas I'm coming up with, and would just move them onto a new house.

This white shelf is the Making Memories accessory shelf from Michaels. Who doesn't love a 50% Michaels coupon?! I have loose stamps on the top. Ribbon fills the 3 jars. All my small punches fit on one row. And I found these cut turquoise striped tins in the dollar section at Target recently for holding loose ends like adhesive and scissors.

My favorite is the vinyl above the shelf. You can purchase it from SU in white or chocolate, large or small. Mine is white in small.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck in selling your home, and I hope you get the house you are wanting! I love your craft room! I have already told my hubby, that where ever we move, I have to have a craft room! Still have quite a few of those ahead of us! Anyhow, I love your craft room and I will be praying that all goes smoothly for your move!

JenMarie said...

Looks FABulous!!

MEL said...

Wow, you're craft area is so organized! My house looks like that with the exception of my craft area. I'm a messy stamper...lol!

Theresa Tyree said...

Congrats on the house!! Doin' a happy dance in your honor!
I LOVE your scraproom so much!! I would be so inspired if mine were that neat and tidy! We're hoping to build me a room in the basement with our tax money. I can't wait to get it started!!
btw- Love the keychain. It would look really cute on a scrap tote too or clipped to a barrette for a little girl.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Okay, after all this work, now I am praying that a crafty person sees your house and wants it so much she tells her dh he had better get this house for her! lol.

Mandy said...

very cute! of course you would get the vinyl on the wall and then find a house! praying for a fast sell on yours.