Friday, March 19, 2010

Card Display

Bye-bye stamp room! We are MOVING!

But like I said, I see myself just transferring all these organizational ideas to the new house. I'm kind of glad I thought all this out ahead of time so all I have to do is paint and set up!

This is my little card display. I used small command hooks to stretch silver wire across the wall. The hooks will come off easily for the move, no holes in the wall. I got silver binder clips to clip the cards.

Don't mind the bookshelf. That's the boys' Melissa & Doug puzzles for when they are in the room with me. :)

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this idea!!

Anonymous said...

This is a really neat idea! Congratulations on your new home! And I will be lifting up prayers that the home you are living in sells quickly! Take care!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the prayers! We really don't want two mortgages. :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love "card row" and I really adore the book shelf. Mommy's space and boys too! That is so sweet. Hey, in the new house, put all the holes in wall you want, you're staying put for a while! lol.