Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stampin' Up! Starter: Felt Flowers

Here is a kit idea for someone who refuses to stamp, but would like to make handmade cards. Anyone can glue dot felt onto a card! And look how cute this is. My kit idea for this includes 20 notecards and envelopes. The package of Sweet Pea felt has 16 flowers so that will get you 16 cards at least. I also included a brown marker that can be used to write out the card and envelopes...but look, I also did some faux stitching around the edge of the card with the marker too...it was an extra touch. This kit would also include glue dots which I forgot to picture.

Here is a close up of the card. I just really like simple, white background cards!


Here is the supply break-down...$21 for 16-20 cards!

Sweet Pea Felt $7.95
Notecards & Envelopes (20) $5.95
Chocolate Marker $3.25
Glue Dots $3.95

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Jamie, this felt flower is so cute! Love the faux stitching around the edges. Great kit idea.