Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scrap Club: January

Hope you all had a grand weekend. I spent the day doing a home-party open house at my sister's house. It was great fun.

Here are the pages I did for Scrap Club kits in January. I didn't take many pictures of the fam. So I decided to scrapbook about my stamping and food allergy blogs, especially since this blog was revamped in January.

I used "print screen" to copy pages of my blogs into PhotoShop. Then I cropped, sized, and printed the blog pages out on SU's glossy cardstock. Looked much better than regular cardstock.


For the second layout, I copied and pasted many nice comments that I get over there from other food allergy parents. I especially enjoy getting those comments because it motivates me to keep helping other food allergy families.


Then I had extra supplies to make a quick card. I didn't want to stamp the sentiment since my Scrap Club girls may not have sentiment stamps. I wanted to show that you can write your sentiment out if you want. SU's white gel pens are excellent!


Everyone have a good week!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are great scrap layouts, and I love the adorable owl card!