Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Valentine Card

Whew, what a rough week. Just yesterday I took Graham to the doctor TWICE...and made TWO runs to the pharmacy for prescriptions for him. Here's to hoping for a weekend of healing and a better week next week!

Anyways, not much crafting got done this week. But here is a card my boys made me for Valentine's Day. I just love it! Jeff pulled down some of my pink cardstock, white ink pad, and black and red markers. The sets of bunny ears are from each of my three boys, including Jeff. And the big faces are all Jeff's thumbprint. I seriously want to frame this to hang in my new stamping place.

Speaking of which, I cannot wait to start showing you my new stamping area! Pictures are coming soon. :)

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that is so adorable! Keep it forever.

Angela said...

What a sweet hubby and kids you have! The card is way too cute for words! I am blessed to have a hubby to stamp with me, too! :0)

Theresa Tyree said...

OMGosh, Jamie! You hub is a definite keeper! You give him a hug and tell him I said so! I would be over the moon if my hubby could think of anything so thoughtful to do for me!