Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapbooks For Sale: SOLD

These are 8x8, 2-Ring American Crafts scrapbooks. I am just not getting to the scrapbooking I had intended for these. I bought them online because it is very hard to find 8x8 ringed albums in the local stores. The albums are chipboard with a fabric bind. They can be left plain, or you can have fun covering and/or embellishing the cover. Also, I have many new, unopened packages of the page protectors that fit these albums. I think each album should hold 40 pages easily. That's what I love about ringed albums!

8x8 Album (10 pages included): $7 each
Pack of 10 Page Protectors: $3 each

Let me know if you would like to take these off my hands. I'm thinking this might be a better deal for local people as flat rate shipping could run nearly $10.

No comments: