Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapbook For Sale

This is a Making Memories 8x8, 3-Ring CORDUROY scrapbook with 10 top-loading pages. It is still in the packaging. And I also have two packs of 10 additional page protectors....for a total of 30 possible page protectors. I ordered this online for Miles's scrapbook but the green ended up the wrong shade. It is similar to Stampin Up's SAGE SHADOW. SU has a new designer paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog that would be perfect with this scrapbook, if you like to scrapbook in color themes. The paper is called Autumn Vine.

I paid a total of $28.43 for the album and the additional page protectors. If someone would like to take this off my hands for $20, I would be grateful. Remember, everything is still in the packaging. I'm thinking this may be a better deal for a local person who can pick up. Shipping within the US with flat rate priority would run about $10 more.

No comments: