Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapbook of Miles: Year 2


I finally did it. After much procrastination, I spent this weekend starting and completing Miles's 2-year-old album. I used one of Stampin' Up's retired scrapbooking kits to make an ABC album. For each letter, I chose a 2-year-old picture of Miles doing something that coordinated with that letter. I used the same design for each layout, with title and picture on left and journaling on right. The designer papers and the sticker embellishments varied with each page. I am very pleased with how this turned out, and Miles is loving his new book!

Now I won't scrapbook Miles again until near his 4th birthday. I like to have everything together and to scrapbook all at once. I can't handle doing an album page by page all year long. I have issues.

And there was enough left in the kit to make some really cute cards! Check it out....I conjured up 16 cards from the "leftovers". I have been meaning to do this with the leftovers from the baby boy kit that I used for Graham's book. I always think there's not much there to work with but after it's all done, it really is impressive!


No comments: