Sunday, December 1, 2013

CYBER MONDAY SALE! ENDS TODAY.

HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!  I'm extending my Small Business Cyber Sunday offers through today.  Enjoy!

  • $25 CATALOG ORDERS placed today will receive FREE SHIPPING and a FREE CARD KIT! The card kits are very nice, Paper Pumpkin designs.  See the Holiday Sales to maximize your savings!
  • I am also offering some new $5 ITEMS for cash-and-carry today!  I have a few of each item, but supplies are still limited so act fast!

If you are long-distance, contact me with your orders, and we will work out the best shipping as always!


CLEAR MOUNT STAMP SETS
$5 each

These will go wonderfully with the following kits!



I am offering the following kits with 4x6" double-sided designer papers...in the spirit of my new scrapbooking method!  Make sure you click over and read about that if you haven't already.  I hope it inspires you!

But these 4x6" designer paper kits will also be perfect for card-making!


THE TWITTERPATED & TWINE KIT ~ $5
Complete with a whole package of twine valued at $3 itself.




THE TWITTERPATED & DOILIES KIT ~ $5



THE MODERN KIT ~ $5
Complete with a whole roll of ribbon valued at about $5 itself!



THE VINTAGE KIT ~ $5
Again, includes a whole roll of ribbon valued at nearly $5 itself!



This next item works well with the more classic 12x12" scrapbooking style, but the large cardstock CAN be cut down to 4x8" (8 pieces) for cards!  I have four of these kits and the 12x12 card stock colors will vary.

THE 12x12" FLOWER KIT ~ $5
Includes self-adhesive borders and flower embellishments.



These offers end tonight...so let me know if you'd like to participate!  Happy Shopping!

No comments: