Friday, November 29, 2013

SU HOLIDAY SALE & FREE SHIPPING TONIGHT!

Holiday Sale


Nope, I wasn't shopping from 10pm-4am today.  Or was I?  Well, I tell ya, it was pretty fun.  No lines, lots of deals, and I'm almost done shopping...yay!

Now that I'm coming out of my turkey coma and my shopping stupor, I thought I'd better remind you about Stampin' Up's! Holiday Sale going on!  

AND.... if you place a $25 order with me before midnight PST tonight, I will add FREE SHIPPING to the deal!  

If you are long-distance, just notify me about your order, and we will figure out the best way to do shipping for you.  :)  

Your $25 purchase can be for any SU products from the Annual Catalog or the Holiday Catalog...but you can maximize the savings with the SU Holiday Sale and the Clearance Rack


Here are some of my favorite Holiday Sale items  



Season of Style This & That Bundle
$26.80  $21.44


Artisan Label Punch
$15.05  $11.96


Petite Curly Label Punch
$12.95  $9.71




Christmas Messages Clear-Mount
$20.95  $14.67




Label Love Clear-Mount
$17.95  $12.57


Magical Season Clear-Mount
$5.95  $4.17


Prince of Peace Clear-Mount Stamp
$6.95  $4.87


Wonderful Blessing Clear-Mount
$8.95  $6.27


Cheers Clear-Mount
$5.95  $3.57


A Round Array Clear-Mount
$14.95  $7.48



AND HERE ARE MY FAVORITE CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS 

Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Cloud Embossing Folder
$3.19


Elements Cute Clips
$1.99


Essentials Designer Fabric
10 Extra Wide Fat Quarters
$11.99


Sent With Love Designer Series Paper
$4.39

(This paper is a-mazing and includes two sheets of tags you can cut out!)


Silver Basics Designer Buttons

16 for $2.39



Ciao, Baby!  
$8.39




Thanks a Million Clear-Mount
$2.99


Please contact me by 11:59 pm tonight (PST) to get in on my free shipping offer!  Happy shopping!  And don't forget gifts for your crafty friends.  ;)  


No comments: