Friday, November 22, 2013

$5 FRIDAY ~ ASSORTED GRAB BAGS



It's been awhile since we've done a $5 Friday and all the holiday bargains have inspired me to offer my own SU deal!

Today only, get an awesome grab bag for just $5!  The supplies will vary but are valued at about $15.  They will include supplies for a 12x12 layout, a card with envelope, supplies for making a second card with envelope, a sampler pack with designer paper and accessories, and a wood stamp!  

If you prefer a season or theme, feel free to let me know.  No guarantees but if you like girly, boyish, fall, winter, spring, summer....I will try to accommodate as I put your bag together!  

Shipping long-distance is $6 because the 12x12" is a little tricky, but possible.  

Supplies are limited to what I have on hand so don't delay!  :)  

Have a happy weekend and happy shopping!  

No comments: