Saturday, March 9, 2013

$5 Scrap Kits Next Weekend!


Guess what I've been working on?!  


If you are on my email newsletter list, you know that I am having an open house next weekend where my local stampers can pick up one-of-a-kind $5 Scrap Kits!  I am doing this in lieu of Scrap Club and the Quarterly Samplers this year.  I kind of like to mix things up, don't I?!

I will have about 75 kits available.  They will contain a mix of retired and current SU products.  You can choose as many as you'd like, while supplies last.

Each $5 Kit Includes:

2 12x12" Cardstock Pieces
Coordinating DSP
Accessory like buttons, brads, etc.
Ribbon and sometimes twine too
Punched or die-cut image

If you don't scrapbook but are a card-maker, you can use these kits for cards!

I hope you can join us.  Shoot me an email to let me know if you're coming!  :)

1 comment:

Angie I said...

I did not receive an email regarding next weekend. Would you please resend it or let me know what time? Thanks!