Friday, March 15, 2013

$5 Friday ~ Tea for Two Pastel Tags



Who is ready for a crafty weekend?!  Meeeeeee!



I put together this fun framed art for Easter and have it hanging in the bathroom.  I made my own Crumb Cake tags with lace trimmed edges and embellished them with the new Tea for Two designer papers, pastel ribbon, white twine, and the SU alphabet called Broadsheet.  

I made a couple extra sets of supplies that are now available for $5.  You get everything shown here except the stamp set.  You can use your own stamps or stickers on the tags at home.  Since Easter is almost here, you may get more use out of the tags by spelling out FAMILY or SPRING.  I used SU's Early Espresso ink.  

I even sponged the edges of the tags for you to get the worn look I was going for in my own art.  

And the designer papers are two-sided so you have options when creating your own masterpiece(s).  




If you like the Broadsheet Alphabet stamps, they are $29.95 for the clear set.  

Broadsheet Alphabet - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Be the first few to contact me to get your own Tea for Two Pastel Tags for $5!  :)  Shipping is $2 for the tag supplies if you can't pick up.  

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

super cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, what a great idea!