Monday, January 14, 2013

In Color Shares! $20

Hello Crafty Friends!

So last year's Samplers were a huge hit, and many of you learned how to do simple card-making and scrapbooking because of them.  I know I enjoyed the simple crafting myself!  So thank you all for joining in with me.

I am not sure if I will be offering Samplers again for 2013 or any kind of 12x12 scrapbooking kit. I will let you know in March what I have decided, for sure.

In the meantime, I have a great way for you to replicate the Samplers on your own...for both card-making and scrapbooking.  You guys are experts now!

I am offering two different shares in the two In-Color offerings of the current catalog.  At $20 each, you can't beat being able to make 5 layouts OR 40 cards with these!!!  Pick your favorite In-Color set or purchase both!!!


2011-2013 IN-COLORS
$20
Only 8 Shares Available


12x12 Cardstock (2 each of the 5 In-Colors) = 10 pieces
Polka Dot Brads (1 each of the 5 In-Colors) = 5 pieces
6x12 Designer Series Paper (1 each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors) = 10 pieces
Ruffled Ribbon (1 yard each of the 5 colors) = 5 yards (Coral is not shown but will be included)


2012-2014 IN-COLORS
$20
Only 5 Shares Available


Dahlias (1 each of the 5 In-Colors) = 5 pieces
6x12 Designer Series Paper (1 each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors) = 10 pieces
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (1 yard each of the 5 colors) = 5 yards



Each share will be $20 and earn a punch on your punch card.  You can see all these products on page 152 of your annual catalog.  You can choose just 2011-2013, just 2012-2014, or you can take both...while supplies last.  
  
Shipping will be $5 for each share if you cannot pick up.

If you bought all the items separately in each share, it would cost right at $100.  The designer paper pack alone is $26 after SH and tax.  So for less than the pack of designer paper, you can have all you need to make awesome, In-Color coordinating projects....5 scrapbook layouts or 40 cards or a combination of both!  :)

Contact me right away so not to miss out.  I only have a total of 13 shares available.  Thanks!!!

No comments: