Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2011-2013 In-Color Layouts

Yesterday I posted the two shares I am offering in SU's two current In-Color lines.  You can see them HERE

Today I want to show you how I used those supplies to make my own scrapbook layouts using my grid style scrapbooking.  Each share comes with 10 12x12 pieces of colored cardstock so that makes 5 layouts!  The designer papers in the shares is plenty for 5 layouts and much more.  Add your own white 12x12 to stretch your designer paper and ribbons out to several more layouts.

These layouts were made with the 2011-2013 In-Colors that are more pastel colors.  These colors will be retired in June so get them now while you can! 



The 2012-2014 are more bold colors.  You probably need a share of each!  :)  Then you will be set for 2013 scrapbooking!


ISLAND INDIGO LAYOUT
Add some punched pieces for accents and white cardstock for journaling.



LUCKY LIMEADE LAYOUT
Sometimes I leave the designer paper bare, without a white journal piece.



CALYPSO CORAL LAYOUT
I got some 4x6 pictures on here.
 


WISTERIA WONDER LAYOUT
Here I squeezed on more pictures and opted for just 3 DSP blocks. 



POOL PARTY LAYOUT
This In-Color ribbon lies so nicely.  And check out the polka dot brad action.
You get both brads and ribbon in the share!  


I really like these In-Colors and will miss them in June!!!  I have a few shares left so contact me today to make sure you get signed up for yours!  :)  HERE is the information on the shares one more time. 

No comments: