Saturday, December 22, 2012

SU Fabric Key Fobs!!!



Check it out, peeps!!!  I have had these on my "to-do" list for more than a year.  I have even had the supplies that long, ha!  Then one late night this week I just started breaking out the fabric and got to work.  I absolutely love how these key fobs turned out!!!  All the SU fabric is so darn fun!

If you were a college roommate who had to make mac-n-cheese outside of my dorm room so not to cause me to throw up from the smell.....then YOU received one of these in the mail for Christmas.  :)

And now it appears that I MAY be taking orders for making these.  :)

Did you know SU has some cute fabric on the Clearance Rack for 99 cents?!  :)

Which fob fabric is your favorite?!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

still love the candy cane...the colors are just too yummy! also sweet stitches is pretty cute as well.