Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Letters to Santa Bingo


If you have the Letters to Santa DSP from the Clearance Rack...check out the cute sheet with the BINGO cards.  I actually cut mine out (6x6) and made them into a game for our family!  

There are 4 different cards, which is perfect for us.  For the markers, I got out my salt shakers of buttons.  We each picked a color.  Then I wrote the numbers 1-24 on slips of paper and put them into a paper bag.  We took turns drawing the number for everyone to mark off.  

But the fun part was that I also put in slips of paper that said "chocolate" and "marshmallow".  So if someone drew a snack card, we all got to have a chocolate chunk or marshmallow!  And the person who won got to have one of each.  We had so much fun collecting our stash of treats.  The boys played this over and over for days.  :)  


No comments: