Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stamp Club & Stamp Camp ~ December 2012

For this month's Stamp Camp and Stamp Clubs, we are doing two great 3D projects just in time for Christmas!  I wasn't going to hold a Stamp Camp this month just because of the hustle and bustle this time of year...but after I designed the projects, I couldn't resist!  So I will be offering Camp for these two projects on THIS Friday afternoon and possibly on Friday evening.  

Please let me know right away if you would like to attend either of those Stamp Camp times Friday.  That's TOMORROW!  It's $5 for both of the projects.  Or the projects are FREE with a $20 order (also get a punch on your punch card).  

My Stamp Club ladies do the projects for free.  

Here are the projects!  

This is a very easy-to-make candy cane holder.  I am using my own convenient measurements on this so you will want to come find out my secrets!  :)



And this is a gift card holder that is probably my most favorite gift card holder design so far!  We seem to do one each Christmas, but you will especially like this one!!!



Both of these projects take no special machines or dies so anyone can reproduce more of these projects easily at home.  Hope to see you tomorrow!  :)  

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so adorable!!!