Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thank You! 15% Sale Was a Success!


Thank you to all my stamping friends who helped me surpass my goal of selling 30 stamps and sets during the one-day 15% sale.  We bought 50!  :)  SU was running a little contest and by selling 30 I earned 3 new products from the upcoming Spring Catalog...which I will use for Stamp Classes and share with you....of course!

I will be bagging up all the orders today.  :)

And I was completely thrilled that SU included the new clear-stamp singles in the sale.  Here is the pile that we ordered.  They are put in baggies along with the sticker for the back of your foam.  How cute are they!?!     I can't wait to stamp my new peacock.  :)


If there's one thing I know about my stamping friends...it's that you love a stamping bargain as much as I do. Thanks for making it such a fun day for me!  :)  You guys are the BEST!

No comments: