Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Dollar Friday! Christmas Stamps! SOLD OUT

 

Who is ready for another edition of Five Dollar Friday?!  

I have four sets of items available today.  Each set includes two wooden Christmas stamps.  Plus, you get a bonus Christmas card with each $5 set!  

I love that these sets have stamps for the fronts AND insides of Christmas cards.  :)  And I'm pretty sure that two wooden stamps for $5, with a bonus card, beats any craft store price even with a 40% coupon.  Woohoo!  I love bargains!

These ARE used stamps so there may be some ink stains.  Feel free to inquire about the condition of any specific set.  Stains do not affect the functionality of stamps.  :)

So email me first to snag the set(s) of your choice!  

Shipping for 1 set is $2.50.  Shipping for multiple sets is $5 flat rate.  


HAPPY HOLIDAYS STAMP SET $5



MERRY CHRISTMAS STAMP SET $5



SEASON'S GREETINGS STAMP SET $5



NOEL STAMP SET $5



No comments: