Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sizzix Texture Boutique Available Now!

 

Oh my gosh, seriously?  I am so, so excited about this!  SU is now offering this adorable Sizzix Texture Boutique machine for a limited time.  It is smaller than the Sizzix Big Shot and does not do die-cuting.  It only uses embossing folders.  Yeah, those things that I am obsessed with?  Those....those fantastic embossing folders.  LOVE THEM.  And I have to have this little machine!

I like to attend crops when I can.  But I often don't want to take along my heavy duty Big Shot.  This will be the perfect little gadget to haul around.  Awwwww.........

SU only has 4,000 of these to sell as part of a pilot program.  Oh wait, they only have 3,999 now...because I ordered one immediately.  :)  You can bet we will be playing with this new toy in Stamp Club and Stamp Camp, yeah baby!  

I just did a stamp camp with some moms and daughters tonight.  This little machine would be a perfect starter for teen girls!  I hope to sell many for Christmas gifts.  :)

The machine alone is $29.95.  Not bad!  But you can get a bundle package with two embossing folders, too.  

See THIS FLYER for the all information.  Feel free to contact me anytime to order your Sizzix Texture Boutique!  

No comments: