Monday, November 19, 2012

Snow Festival Simple Card #1


Many of you have liked looking at my stash of simple cards made with the Snow Festival DSP during classes and camps.  So I will post some of them.

These are a little different than the designs I made for the Christmas Cards Class & Kits.

The Snow Festival DSP sure is a favorite of mine!

One of the sheet designs has 16 different 3x3 squares with images that make great card focal points.  Here I used the owl quadrant.  With 2 sheets of each design, that is 32 images ready to be put onto a card.  With a little more DSP and a nice bow, the card was set to go in minutes!

It's not too late to purchase your own package of Christmas Designer Paper.  Remember, you get 12 sheets, two of each pattern, and they are all double-sided!  I am putting in orders today for the Black Friday Deal Busters today.  :)

Check out my framed art using Snow Festival, too!  Class participants said it's even better in person.  :)

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable!!! Love the owl and the dp you used.