Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well Worn Sampler $6 ~ 2nd Quarter

Alrighty, I now have the third and final sampler to show you for Second Quarter.  :)  I am very happy that this is a masculine sampler!  It's always hard to find cards to send to guys, and you can even scrapbook the men in your life with this! 

Here is what you get for just $6!

2 12x12" Cardstock in Sahara Sand
6 4x4" Designer Papers in Well Worn (all patterns)
6 3x3" Cardstock in Very Vanilla
1 Punch-Out of Bird, Embossed with Square Lattice
1 Neutral Brad
4" Seam Binding Ribbon in Olive

Here are the 8 cards I made with the sampler.  You will need to use your own stamps, and I used a birthday stamp from the hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I stamped in Soft Suede ink.

  • Cut all your 4x4 designer papers down to 3-1/2" squares
  • Use the leftover 1/2" strips for the top two cards
  • Use a square punch to make even flag cuts for the card on top right


 And here is the layout.


Close-up of first page.  


 Close-up of second page.


 NOW IS YOUR TIME TO ORDER! 

Click HERE to see the Summer Smooches Sampler for this quarter.   

Click HERE to see the Attic Boutique Sampler for this quarter.  

Reserve all three samplers (Summer Smooches, Attic Boutique, and Well Worn) for 2nd Quarter for $18 and receive a punch on your punch card.  Your punch cards are good for 1 year from your first punch.  Receive 12 punches in 12 months and earn $12 credit with me!

 MONDAY, APRIL 30th
 Reserve the 3 samplers for this quarter by April 30th at 9pm CST to receive a 
punch AND BONUS RIBBON for your cards or layouts.  :)

Or pick and choose your samplers for $6 each.

THURSDAY, MAY 10th
All sampler orders for the quarter must be in by this date.

Shipping Rates in U.S.
1 Sampler (cards) - $3
3 Samplers (cards) - $5
1 Sampler (scrapbook layout) - $4
3 Samplers (scrapbook layouts) - $6

Let's get these samplers out to over 20 people again this quarter!  Feel free to spread the word.  As far as I know, I am the SU demonstrator pioneering these fun and affordable Samplers.  I am happy to mail long distance!  I know this simple approach to crafting is just what I needed, and I hope it inspires many of you too!  Have a great week, friends!

No comments: