Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer Smooches Sampler $6 ~ 2nd Quarter

It's that time again...a new quarter!  That means I will be offering 3 new samplers for the quarter.  Ya

This Summer Smooches Sampler is the first of our three samplers for the quarter.  It can be used to make 8 cards using your own stamps, or you can make 1 scrapbook layout with it. 

Summer Smooches is a new product line for the new catalog coming June 1st.  But for SU's April Special, they let us order some of the product line early.  In this sampler, you get to try out the designer papers AND the exclusive, coordinating fabric brads that are now out of stock FOREVER.  They will not be in the big catalog. 

Here are the products you will receive in the Summer Smooches Sampler:

2 12x12" in So Saffron (or Daffodil Delight)
6 4x4" Designer Papers in Summer Smooches (all patterns)
6 3x3" Journal Cards in Whisper White
1 Summer Smooches Fabric Brad
1 Die-Cut Leaves in Old Olive
2 Punched Circles in Rich Razzleberry
3" of Marina Mist 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

For the cards, you have to use your own stamp(s) because I'm not allowed to sell kits with stamped images.  Any cutesy stamp about 1" square would work!  I used the Tiny Teacup, which sells as an individual stamp for just $5.95!  And it is retiring after May 31st.  Snag it up!  I like to use the individual stamps on my sampler cards when I can because then it won't cost you much more to make my cards exactly, if you want to order and use the same stamp that I did.

For all the cards except the top left, I cut 1x3" strips from the 4x4" designer papers.  For the top left card, I cut two more strips 1x4".  That's it!  You will have enough designer paper left to cut about 20 more 1" strips if you want to make even more cards like these!  Here's how to cut your designer paper into 1" strips:


Tiny Tea Cup ~ Page 20 ~ #118086 ~ $5.95


Oh wait, scratch that picture!  I forgot to add the 8th card!  Let's try that again.


Or make a scrapbook layout with your Summer Smooches Sampler  I took the design of the simple circle flowers that is in the designer paper and made my own paper punch-out version using the Leaves Sizzlet and the 1/2" Circle Punch.  Clever, huh?!  I did cut off a couple leaves to get the right look.  Then one of the circle flowers is the fabric brad itself.  I like to cut the prongs off of my brads with wire cutters, and then I adhere them with glue dots.  The less bulk the better, right?


Make sure you click the pictures to see the projects up close!  Can't decide if you want to purchase the Summer Smooches Sampler for cards or for a layout?  Do both!  You can purchase more than one sampler if you would like.  :)  Last quarter I sold over 20 of each sampler, and I am sure hoping to hit that again this quarter. 

The next two samplers for the quarter will be masculine and vintage.  You will see them before April 30th.

Reserve all three samplers for 2nd Quarter for $18 and receive a punch on your punch card.  Your punch cards are good for 1 year from your first punch.  Receive 12 punches in 12 months and earn $12 credit with me!

Reserve the 3 samplers for this quarter by Monday, April 30th to receive a punch AND BONUS RIBBON for your cards or layout.  :)

Or pick and choose your samplers for $6 each with no punch card benefits.

All sampler orders for the quarter must be in by THURSDAY, MAY 10th.

Shipping Rates in U.S.
1 Sampler (cards) - $3
3 Samplers (cards) - $5
1 Sampler (scrapbook layout) - $4
3 Samplers (scrapbook layouts) - $6

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Jamie,

These are so adorable

Shauna said...

This layout is my favorite! GREAT colors. I will probably scrap with the sampler more than make cards - but you never know!

And I already have a photo box design in mind!

Thank you for these Jamie!