Saturday, March 17, 2012

Enchantment Sampler ~ Completed Layout


I have my February layout done and ready to show you. It's actually week 7 in my pursuit of weekly scrapbooking. :) I will show you the weeks between 1 and 7 soon. And the March layout is done too!

This was the Sampler using Vanilla 12x12 and the awesome Enchanted line from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

After evaluating my pictures and realizing I had three that I didn't want to cut down, I moved the decorative squares to the bottom of the layouts. The first page is my normal layout with square quadrants, but the second layout has the un-cropped pictures and then some snippets from our Valentine's cards to fill the rest of the page.

So yes, I incorporated our notes in our Valentine's Cards, I cut out the cover image and sentiment on the Valentine card Jeff gave me, and I used all those as part of the layout.

You will also see that I picked up a $5 date stamp at the office store and used that to mark the dates for that week. I wasn't sure I liked this concept that is actually very popular right now, but I think it's growing on me. What do you think about it???

I hope you are all enjoying your Samplers...there are a lot of them out there! :) Thanks so much for your interest in joining me for these fun projects!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

cute!
date stamp is great!

Carole said...

It looks great Jamie!! Reminds me that I have some scrapbooking to do too. I'm currently obsessed with weddings, babies and Easter; making cards like mad.