Monday, February 6, 2012

Thrift Store Goodies


While on my hunt for the perfect punch organizers, I landed upon some other finds for the stamp room that I couldn't pass up.

OMGosh, this little shopping cart was at the antique store for just $4. I've seen these before in the SU catalogs but never dreamed I would find one. It's great for the rhinestones, pearls, and twine.


I also found this wire bowl at the consignment store for $3. It holds the big rolls of ribbon well.


I didn't know how I would use either of these items when I bought them. But the prices were right, and I was happy to quickly find uses for them. Funny that they are both metal. They look pretty good together on the hutch.

Someday I'm gonna paint that hutch!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

cute! love the shopping cart. i remember seeing them at target way back when and thinking i would love one but didn't want to pay much. will definitely keep my thrifting eyes peeled now!

June K said...

So cute! Great find!

Unknown said...

shopping cart is so cute!