Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrapbooks for Sale! SOLD





UPDATE: These are all reserved for sale. Thanks for the interest!

Well, since it's my year for scrapbooking, I'm looking to revamp my family albums. So I thought I would see if any of you were in the market for some scrapbook bargains? These albums are in fine shape...I just want to streamline the brands and colors. I know, I'm so ridiculous.

The top three are American Crafts 3-Ring Albums in linen. They retail for $20-$25 with 10 protectors. Mine will have 20 protectors. The albums are in great condition. The page protectors...I can't promise will be in tip top condition always. You may want to leave a few out and get a refill pack. But overall, these are great and from a clean, smoke-free and pet-free house. I've had these up high out of the reach so they haven't been handled much either.

The fourth album shown is faux leather, stitched, 3-ring, with a metal window on the spine. I am not sure about the brand. But I used American Crafts protectors in it. It will also have about 20 protectors included.

I am asking $10 for each album. I assume they will be hard to mail so should probably just sell them local if anyone is interested. If I don't sell these this week, I will probably just stick with them and remove them from the sale list. Thanks for looking!

No comments: