Friday, November 26, 2010

Wide Ribbon Card with Knot

How would you like a yard of each of these scrumptious wide ribbons for just $12?! Here are the details. Contact me if you would like to participate.

And yes, wide ribbon looks awesome on cards! This little knot card used about 6 inches of ribbon. You could make 66 cards like this in 11 different colors with one $12 Ribbon Share!


My new favorite embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper! Sentiment is from Christmas Greetings. Ribbon and cardstock are Real Red.

Also, don't forget my Thanksgiving special ends today!

And SU's 20%-50% sale is going on right now!

AND, my Christmas Class is pretty full but let me know right away if you want to squeeze in!

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so cute! Can't wait to get my ribbon, fabulous deal.

Angela aka disneychick said...

Would love to be a part of this share! Way too cute card!

Angela aka disneychick said...

OK...so I am already a part of this share! :D I love my new ribbon! I hope to make a card like this one! Have a great weekend!