Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Week!

I am so glad this sale lasts over a week instead of just one day! Yipppeee for us!

If you place a $150 order online, you will get free shipping along with hostess benefits! Be sure to select me as your demonstrator so you get the preferred prices. :)

Or if you have a smaller order, you can order through me. Just keep in mind that SU is not doing free shipping on orders placed through demonstrators.
But that's ok because select items are discounted 20-50% off no matter what! And there is no minimal purchase!

Here is the sale online with pictures.

Here is the list in a flier.

My personal favorite deal is 50% off the Sweet Shoppe upper and lower alphabet combo. I have always wanted to get that cute font but I couldn't choose between upper or lower. I wanted both and now I CAN have both for the price of one! Both the upper and lower in clear mount is just $23.95. Here is the upper...see how cute!? There have been so many times I wished I had this on hand!


Click this link to also see the Christmas fabrics and My Digital Studio that are ALSO 50% off! You know I love fabric! I have it but maybe I need more at that price???

I will place our first group order tonight at 9pm....I don't want my Sweet Shoppe alphabet to sell out! So contact me soon if you want to get in on this first batch of orders with minimal 10% shipping.


Happy Shopping!

No comments: