Sunday, August 29, 2010

DSP Share: Project #25

DSP: Sunny Garden

Since I used this DSP to make Graham's birthday banner, I decided to use this DSP again for his birthday thank-you's. The square AND oval pieces are cut from the DSP. The oval is punched with the Wide Oval Punch. "Thank You" is punched out with the Modern Label. The stamp comes from the Thank You Kindly set.

Notice there are some variances to the cards, but they all have the general theme going on. I love that! This is what shares are good for. A sampling of everything is fun to play with, mixing things up, trying it all out!

I had a few pieces of this paper left from the share so next I will show you how I "finished it off".

I don't know about you but my July Paper Share is pretty low now. And I'm excited about it! BECAUSE...September's Share is going to be the rest of the 8 DSP's in the Idea Book & Catalog along with the 4 DSP's in the new Holiday Mini. It will be a total of 72 6x6" sheets instead of the 60 we had last time...I wasn't expecting 4 papers in the mini!

Those who pay for their September Paper Share before September 5th will pay $15, which is BELOW my cost! After Sept 5th, the shares will be $17. Let me know if you want to sign on!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so cute! love them