Friday, August 13, 2010

DSP Share: Project #14

DSP: Wicked Fun

Here's my other Halloween treat idea using one of the 6x6" sheets from our DSP Share. This is probably one of my most favorite 3D treat holders ever. I even remembered how to do it from memory. It is SO EASY, uses 6x6 paper, and doesn't even require adhesive! Have I told you I'm a pretty low-maintenance stamper???

These little pouches hold mini candy bars just perfectly...or even the little individual packs of Skittles and whatnot.

The tutorial is here on SCS. I guess it's called the diaper fold pouch. Well, that makes sense.

I love this one ladies, I love it! I could have used all my Halloween DSP to make these up for nephews and nieces' Halloween treats. But I had to make some cards to inspire you too. Those are coming up soon!

If you would like your own DSP Sampler, I am still offering them. See top right of the blog for details. They won't be available much longer as we will move onto a new share in September. Don't miss out!

No comments: