Thursday, August 12, 2010

DSP Share: Project #13



DSP: Wicked Fun Specialty

While I am not much of a Halloween person, Halloween papers were part of our recent DSP Share. And in my attempt to bring you lots of DSP project ideas, I couldn't wait to knock out a bunch of these Halloween papers...just because they are the most intimidating to me. I just don't know how to do scary Halloween very well. I am more of a cutesy pumpkin stamper.

So anyways, I thought treat holders were a good idea for the 6x6 sheets. After all, I think most of us give out candy more than cards for Halloween. This sour cream container is super easy, and I used a whole 6x6" sheet. You can cut a smaller square if you want to save some DSP back. I wonder if 3x3" would work? They'd be small but cute! Then you'd get four from one 6x6" sheet. Let me know if you try the mini version!

The tutorial is here from SCS.

The word "Spooky" is cut from another sheet of DSP from the share. :)

Stay tuned for more DSP Samples from the Wicked Fun papers AND for upcoming contests!

No comments: