Friday, July 23, 2010

DSP Share: Project #2

I know, right? Another DSP project so soon? Heck yeah! I have 60 sheets to use up in 60 days! Well, I may not use it all by the next DSP Share, but I'm sure gonna try to make a dent. Hoarder no more, am I!

This Woodland DSP is so nice in person!!! It's the perfect paper for the little owl punch!

DSP: Woodlant
CS: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (I almost said Kraft!)
Punch: Owl, Scallop Circle
Accessory: Pearls
Ribbon: Narrow Daffodil Taffeta

If you would like more information about my DSP Share, click here.

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this little owl and tree scene, this is so adorable. Great use of the dsp, will need to kopykat this!

Mandy said...

cute! again....gotta love all the owls! that punch is creeping up the list!