Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chocolate Bunny

Stamp: Chocolate Bunny
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP: Cottage Wall
Dies: Embosslit Hi, Leaves Sizzlet

I not only love that little bunny, but I am loving him with the Cottage Wall papers! So Eastery with those purples and greens. I curled up a few of the leaves using my paper piercer...same technique I used to curl the petals on the paper flower in the post below. Just lay your pierce, on it's side, down the middle of the leaf or petal. Then gently fold the cardstock up around the piercer.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

super cute!!! i agree that the bunny is adorable and works great with those papers.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is adorable, love how you used this dp, great card design

MEL said...

OOOO...I like! Love the colors you put together. Post your rag purse soon. I can't wait to see it. I bought fabric to make 2 purses for my daughter over Spring Break.

Theresa Tyree said...

I LOVE this chocoloate bunny!! It's almost yummy enough to eat! ha ha