Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I Love...How Did They Know?

Gee Stampin' Up!, thanks for making this set just for me. How did you know I love all these things? That I REALLY love these things?!

To be honest, black was my least favorite color in the new satin ribbons. I am more of a brown girl....or at least a grey girl. Black is usually my last choice. But hello! I LOVE this color combo. I am really going to have to work with black more often. It really makes this card pop.

This stamp set has been a popular Sale-A-Bration pick...as an SAB alternative set from the big catalog. The inside sentiment says, "but I love you more". Awwwwww.

Stamp Set: Things I Love
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
DSP: Welcome Home (SAB)
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Edge Trim (SAB)
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon (Occasions)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

fun...i love all those things too!!! what a great hubby valentine :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this card jamie, so cute in those colors and you're right, that black just makes this pop. I'm gonna have to get that set now! lol.