Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stampin' Up! Starter: Easter Card Kit

In the first few days of my Stampin' Up! Starter Blog Series, I showed you SU products that don't require much creativity (address stamps and vinyl decor). The next day I stepped it up a bit and showed you complete kits you can buy from SU, Simply Scrappin' Kits, to make scrapbooking super easy.

Today I am going to step it up another notch for our new stamping friends! This is where I will start to put together different SU supplies for you to make creative, handstamped cards!

Above, I have put together a fun Easter card making kit perfect for beginners. You won't even need a papercutter! Here are all the supplies needed to make 20 of these adorable Easter cards:

Chocolate Bunny Wood Stamp $7.95
Close to Cocoa Double Tip Marker $3.25 (ink the rubber stamp with the brush tip and write out your cards and envelopes with the writing tip)
Note Cards $5.95 (20 cards and 20 envelopes in white)
Satin Ribbon $9.95 (15 yards of your favorite Easter pastel: green, pink, or blue)

The supplies needed to make 20 of these Easter cards runs at just about $27! Plus, your stamp, marker, and extra ribbon would be on hand for future projects. :) Come on now, that's MUCH better than Hallmark!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

what a great idea! I love the bunny stamp, so cute!