Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Pea Share $12

We are going another round! If you are sorry you missed out on my previous Sweet Pea Shares, here is your chance. Contact me soon before we fill up again. :)

24 sheets of Sweat Pea Designer Paper 6" x 6" (double-sided)
26 pieces of Sweat Pea Stitched Felt ~ 8 flowers, 8 leaves, 10 circles
1 Yard Chocolate Ribbon
1 Yard White Ribbon
1 Yard Olive Ribbon
1 Yard Pink Ribbon

The papers, the felt, the satin ribbon...it's all so inspiring and so matchy-matchy!

For those out of town, I accept Paypal. SH will be $2 additional to help cover Paypal fees and a portion of the shipping.

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Thanks for putting this up again, Jamie!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is a great deal Jamie! I sure am enjoying mine.

Janet Eisenhauer said...

Janet Eisenhauer. love your blog, Mandy showed me last night and got on today. love the paper