Friday, February 20, 2009

Hostess Goody Bag Projects


At my Hostess Appreciation Party in January, I gave the girls these fun goody bags with their initials on them. For the monograms, I cut SU's brown vinyl in my Big Shot using the Serif Essentials dies. You can also see I altered chapsticks for them using designer paper and covering with packing tape. Those were so fun and easy!

I challenged the girls to make a project using as much product in their goody bags as possible. Two lovely ladies submitted their projects to me and will receive super duper prizes for doing so.

This is a mini album made by Jennifer S.


And this is a fancy metal embossed card made by Terri A.



These ladies are talented. All my Club and Camp Girls are! Thanks for sharing your projects with us ladies!

No comments: